Eye Tests and Glasses at Home
Eye Tests and Glasses at Home
Specialist home visiting mobile opticians in Loughborough
Our local optical practices are based in Quorn and Barrow upon Soar near Loughborough. Our company philosophy & service concept: "Trust in our care qualifications and independence" is based on the belief that our patients and clients needs are of the utmost importance.
Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers, recommedations and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service quality and value.
Eye Tests at Home
When you book a home visit with us - we will provide you with a fully comprehensive eye examination including checks to the back the eye and measuring your eye pressure using the very latest mobile eye testing equipment - We will also give you advice on the appropriate lighting and the latest range magnifiers available (including the new generation of electonic magnifiers now that we can even set up and install at your home).
We can also supply & recommend the latest range of multivitamins that can help in conditions such as Age Related Macular Degeneration (ARMD) such as Macushield.
Any glasses ordered will be delivered and fitted in person with a full guarantee & aftercare service at no addtional cost.
Eye Tests at Nursing, Residential Care Homes & Hospitals
Visual Answers are independent eyecare practioners who provide friendly, professional and comprehensive eyecare for residents of all types of homes & employees of organisations; we are determined to deliver the very best standards of patient care in-keeping with the demands of the modern healthcare industry. Our 'personal touch', local availability & continuity of care provides your residents with piece of mind, a factor which can be difficult for larger companies to maintain.
Eye Tests for schools & colleges
Visual Answers also carries out eye testing at schools and works with Special Needs Co Ordinators. Regular eye exams are crucial to children's health and personal development. For information to organise a school vist please email us - we also are happy to arrange visits to give talks to PTA's Teachers an SENCo's on Vision Dyslexia & Learning an area we specialise in.
The below are the vital facts for teachers, parents & SENCO's to know about Learning and Vision:
- 20% children at school has an undetected eye problem
- 80% of a childs learning occurs visually.
- Without early treatment visual defects such as "lazy" eyes can become permanenet disabilities.
- Up to 8% of boys may have a colour vision problem.
- Specilaist eye exams can significantly help cildren and students with learning difficulties associated with conditions such as Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculi, Dysgraphia, AD(H)D & Autistic Spectral Disorders (ASD).
- Having kids eyes tested is easy as ABC!
- Eye tests are free for all kids under 16
- Your child does not even need to know how to read. We always have a child friendly approach and no white coats!